Updated Friday May 12, 2017 by Kanata Baseball Association.
Those who have not dropped off their Police Checks will be required to produce one before assuming their volunteer position.
Your name may not appear on a Team Roster without a Police Check.
Please follow the steps below to get a Police Records Check from the Ottawa Police:
- Complete the on-line Police Records Check Form
- Enter your name and print the KBA Police Check Letter (below)
- If submitting the application in person:
- Ensure that you have the necessary photo ID listed on the form
- Take the Form, Letter and required ID to the Police detachment at: 2670 Queensview Dr, Ottawa, ON K2B 8K1 (Huntmar Police Station no longer processes PRCs) open 7:30AM to 5:30PM on weekdays
- Once you have received the stamped and signed copy of the Police Records Check in the mail, send to KBA by either:
- Sending a copy in the mail to:
Box P.O. Box 24056
Kanata, ON K2M 2C3; or
- Scan and upload to your League Toolbox account
1) login to League website (green button at the top)
2) enter your account (blue button at the top with your name)
3) click on My Registrations (blue botton on the left)
4) on your Coach Registration click Documents (blue button on right)
5) upload document (green button); or
Your police record belongs to you, we only need a copy. If you have one from Hockey or another youth organization you can use that police records check. You should keep your origional police check.
If you have any issues with any of the above, please contact email@example.com
Questions / Comments Email : firstname.lastname@example.org